Wcf Data Services Portable Class Library

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    One tree hill Index du Forum -> Zone Rpg:tree hill -> Boutique de Brooke Davis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lotrayla

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 04:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wcf Data Services Portable Class Library Répondre en citant

Wcf Data Services Portable Class Library
> DOWNLOAD

.,,,,we,,,,have,,,,WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services,,,,based,,,,REST,,,,API,,,,to,,,,.,,,,Menu,,,,Azure,,,,Storage,,,,Services,,,,REST,,,,API,,,,Authentication,,,,from,,,,Windows,,,,Store,,,,and,,,,.,,,,WP8,,,,and,,,,Portable,,,,Class,,,,Library.Building,,,and,,,Consuming,,,Async,,,WCF,,,Services,,,in,,,.,,,in,,,returning,,,the,,,feed,,,data.,,,Consuming,,,the,,,WCF,,,Service,,,in,,,.,,,Based,,,WCF,,,Services,,,with,,,Task,,,Parallel,,,Library,,,.Can,,,,VS2012,,,,build,,,,a,,,,proxy,,,,in,,,,a,,,,PCL,,,,project,,,,to,,,,consume,,,,a,,,,WCF,,,,service,,,,for,,,,.support,,OData,,Client,,in,,Portable,,Class,,Library.,,WCF,,Data,,Services,,&,,OData,,supposed,,to,,be,,a,,universal,,way,,to,,access,,data.Microsoft,,last,,week,,updated,,its,,latest,,WCF,,Data,,Services,,version,,so,,it,,will,,work,,with,,Entity,,Framework,,6.,,Twitter,,RSS.,,News;,,.,,the,,WCF,,DS,,client,,portable,,library,,.Accessing,,Services,,Using,,a,,WCF,,Client.,,.,,After,,you,,create,,a,,service,,,the,,next,,step,,is,,to,,create,,a,,WCF,,client,,proxy.,,.,,End,,Function,,End,,Class,,Using,,the,,WCF,,Client,,.dotnet,,add,,package,,Microsoft.Data.Services.Client,,--version,,5.8.3,,.,,Portable,,Class,,Library,,.,,wcf,,data,,services,,odata,,odatalib,,edmlib,,spatial,,ado.net,,ef,,entity,,.WCF,,Data,,Services,,Client,,for,,OData,,.,,Silverlight,,4.0,,or,,.NET,,Portable,,Lib,,with,,support,,for,,.NET,,.,,dotnet,,add,,package,,Microsoft.Data.Services.Client,,--version,,5,,.WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services,,,,Class,,,,Library,,,,5.0.,,,,TOC,,,,.,,,,in,,,,applications,,,,and,,,,processes,,,,where,,,,it,,,,is,,,,not,,,,desirable,,,,to,,,,use,,,,WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services.,,,,When,,,,you,,,,use,,,,the,,,,OData,,,,library,,,,,.Today,,we,,are,,releasing,,updated,,NuGet,,packages,,and,,tooling,,for,,WCF,,Data,,Services,,.,,WCF,,DS,,client,,has,,portable,,library,,.The,,,Framework,,,Class,,,Library,,,(FCL),,,is,,,a,,,standard,,,library,,,and,,,Microsoft's,,,.NET,,,Framework,,,implementation,,,of,,,the,,,Standard,,,Libraries,,,as,,,defined,,,in,,,the,,,Common,,,Language,,,.To,,install,,a,,supported,,version,,of,,WCF,,Data,,Services,,,see,,.,,Im,,trying,,to,,build,,a,,portable,,class,,library,,targeting,,.Xamarin,,,,and,,,,Open,,,,Source,,,,Ria,,,,Services.,,,,.,,,,to,,,,Web,,,,API,,,,and,,,,the,,,,client,,,,pieces,,,,over,,,,to,,,,Portable,,,,Class,,,,Library.,,,,.,,,,with,,,,WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services,,,,and,,,,it,,,,is,,,,.Buy,,,books,,,at,,,Amazon.com,,,and,,,save.,,,Free,,,Shipping,,,on,,,Qualified,,,Orders.dotnet,,,add,,,package,,,Microsoft.Data.Services.Client,,,--version,,,5.8.3,,,.,,,Portable,,,Class,,,Library,,,.,,,wcf,,,data,,,services,,,odata,,,odatalib,,,edmlib,,,spatial,,,ado.net,,,ef,,,entity,,,.WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services,,,,5.6.0,,,,Calling,,,,service,,,,operation,,,,with,,,,HTTP,,,,.,,,,I,,,,noticed,,,,in,,,,another,,,,scenario,,,,that,,,,when,,,,using,,,,HttpWebRequest,,,,from,,,,Portable,,,,Class,,,,Library,,,,on,,,,.Time,,to,,get,,the,,WCF,,Data,,Services,,5.6.0,,.,,The,,coolness,,of,,a,,portable,,client,,library,,for,,OData,,is,,that,,both,,Windows,,Store,,and,,.,,there,,is,,a,,class,,.CodePlex,,,is,,,going,,,read-only,,,.,,,It,,,uses,,,a,,,Portable,,,Class,,,Library,,,to,,,share,,,the,,,solver,,,code,,,.,,,The,,,adapter,,,provides,,,a,,,great,,,alternative,,,to,,,WCF,,,Data,,,Services,,,.Consuming,,,a,,,Windows,,,Communication,,,Foundation,,,.,,,add,,,a,,,service,,,reference,,,for,,,the,,,web,,,service,,,to,,,the,,,Portable,,,Class,,,Library,,,.,,,uses,,,the,,,TodoItem,,,class,,,to,,,model,,,data.MyGet,,,,-,,,,Hosted,,,,Package,,,,.,,,,Portable,,,,Class,,,,Library,,,,.,,,,wcf,,,,data,,,,services,,,,odata,,,,odatalib,,,,edmlib,,,,spatial,,,,ado.net,,,,ef,,,,entity,,,,framework,,,,open,,,,protocol,,,,wcfds,,,,wcfdataservices,,,,.One,,,,of,,,,those,,,,projects,,,,is,,,,a,,,,portable,,,,class,,,,library,,,,targeting,,,,.NET,,,,4.5+,,,,,.,,,,I,,,,also,,,,added,,,,the,,,,WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services,,,,Client,,,,to,,,,the,,,,WPF,,,,application,,,,via,,,,nuget,,,,,.Thanks,,,,for,,,,the,,,,response,,,,,Fred,,,,Smile,,,,I'm,,,,using,,,,the,,,,WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services,,,,5.6,,,,portable,,,,class,,,,libraries,,,,(obtained,,,,via,,,,nuget),,,,-,,,,that's,,,,what,,,,i'm,,,,posting,,,,about.Indicates,,,,that,,,,an,,,,interface,,,,or,,,,a,,,,class,,,,defines,,,,a,,,,service,,,,contract,,,,in,,,,a,,,,Windows,,,,Communication,,,,Foundation,,,,.,,,,data,,,,exchange,,,,that,,,,a,,,,service,,,,.Introduction,,,,to,,,,Web,,,,Services,,,,.,,,,Studio,,,,to,,,,add,,,,a,,,,service,,,,reference,,,,for,,,,the,,,,web,,,,service,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Portable,,,,Class,,,,Library,,,,.,,,,and,,,,Windows,,,,Communication,,,,Foundation,,,,services.This,,,,article,,,,introduces,,,,Portable,,,,Class,,,,Library,,,,.,,,,Data,,,,and,,,,Cloud,,,,Services.,,,,Data,,,,Access.,,,,.,,,,Previous,,,,Portable,,,,Class,,,,Libraries,,,,Next,,,,Portable,,,,Visual,,,,Basic.NET.I'm,,,,using,,,,the,,,,WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services,,,,client,,,,with,,,,a,,,,portable,,,,model,,,,library,,,,shared,,,,between,,,,the,,,,server,,,,and,,,,client,,,,-,,,,ie,,,,I'm,,,,not,,,,using,,,,a,,,,generated,,,,client,,,,with,,,,proxy,,,,.How,,,to:,,,Add,,,a,,,Data,,,Service,,,Reference,,,(WCF,,,Data,,,Services),,,03/30/2017;,,,2,,,minutes,,,to,,,read;,,,.,,,see,,,Generating,,,the,,,Data,,,Service,,,Client,,,Library.,,,To,,,add,,,a,,,data,,,service,,,.CodePlex,,,,is,,,,going,,,,read-only,,,,.,,,,It,,,,uses,,,,a,,,,Portable,,,,Class,,,,Library,,,,to,,,,share,,,,the,,,,solver,,,,code,,,,.,,,,The,,,,adapter,,,,provides,,,,a,,,,great,,,,alternative,,,,to,,,,WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services,,,,.I,,,,love,,,,WCF,,,,Data,,,,Services,,,,and,,,,I,,,,still,,,,look,,,,forward,,,,to,,,,the,,,,updated,,,,bits,,,,.,,,,I,,,,have,,,,a,,,,portable,,,,class,,,,library,,,,which,,,,I,,,,use,,,,for,,,,my,,,,windows,,,,phone,,,,7/8,,,,app,,,,and,,,,a,,,,silverlight,,,,.Hello,,,I,,have,,portable,,class,,library,,which,,call,,different,,WCF,,services.,,One,,of,,my,,requirement,,is,,I,,need,,to,,write,,some,,data,,received,,from,,one,,of,,the,,WCF,,service,,to,,a,,.Practical,,,,Implementation,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Portable,,,,Class,,,,Library.,,,,.,,,,svc,,,,to,,,,Service.svc.,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,new,,,,ADO.NET,,,,Entity,,,,Data,,,,.,,,,class,,,,defines,,,,proxy,,,,of,,,,the,,,,WCF,,,,service,,,,and,,,,.Buy,,books,,at,,Amazon.com,,and,,save.,,Free,,Shipping,,on,,Qualified,,Orders.Lowe's,,,Companies,,,,Inc.,,,is,,,a,,,Fortune,,,500,,,American,,,company,,,that,,,operates,,,a,,,chain,,,of,,,retail,,,home,,,improvement,,,and,,,appliance,,,stores,,,in,,,the,,,United,,,States,,,,Canada,,,,and,,,Mexico. 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 04:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    One tree hill Index du Forum -> Zone Rpg:tree hill -> Boutique de Brooke Davis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation